In the autumn of 2020, The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas added a brand new venue to its distinctive assembly areas assortment. The Stella Studio incorporates a minimalist, fashionable design, and is ideal for small conferences and occasions. At 8,000 sq. ft, The Stella Studio, is a multifunctional house that gives a impartial canvas for any occasion planning wants.
The venue is well accessible from the foyer of The Palazzo tower at The Venetian Resort and presents a non-public entrance, pure gentle, a devoted kitchen and bar, and personal restrooms.
Meetings are on the coronary heart of The Venetian Resort, and we’re dedicated to doing the whole lot in our energy to make sure the protection and success of those actions all through our resort, Congress Center, and Sands Expo® and Convention Center. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the resort rolled out its Venetian Clean Commitment, which represents greater than 800 initiatives to boost security for attendees, Team Members, and all Las Vegas guests.
With 2.3 million sq. ft of assembly house, The Venetian Resort can accommodate immense conventions, in addition to intimate conferences and presents each basic and non-traditional areas for each want.
- 8,000 sq. ft
- Capacities range relying on setup
- Private entrance
- Dedicated kitchen and bar
- Customizable menus
- Natural gentle
- Neutral aesthetic
- Private restrooms
- Tech bundle obtainable
The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo Recent Industry Awards
- Smart Meetings 2019 Suppliers of the Year Visionary: Chandra Allison, senior vp of gross sales at The Venetian Resort
- Smart Meetings 2019 Platinum Choice Award: The Venetian Resort
- 2019 Prevue Visionary Award Best Western Convention Center: Sands Expo
- 2019 NACE One Award Team Event of the Year: The 85th Celebration
- 2019 Forbes Travel Guide: Four-Star Hotels – The Venetian and The Palazzo
- Conde Nast Traveler: Top Hotels in Las Vegas – The Venetian (No. 1) and The Palazzo (No. 2)