It’s Wolves v Liverpool within the Premier League on Saturday, and Betfair are getting in on the motion! Place an Exchange guess of as much as £10.00 on ‘Liverpool to win’, and in case your guess loses, your stake shall be refunded as a free guess. Translated into matched betting phrases, this provides you a revenue of £2.47 and right here’s how…
- Available to chosen clients solely.
- You should choose in earlier than you place your qualifying guess.
- Place an Exchange guess of as much as £10.00 on ‘Liverpool to win‘.
- Applies to bets positioned between 12:00 on Thursday 14th September 2023, and 12:30 (kick-off) on Saturday sixteenth September 2023.
- Applies to your first guess positioned on the chosen market solely.
- Applies to again bets solely; lay bets don’t qualify.
- Money again as a free guess in case your guess loses.
- Betfair Rewards ‘Basic’ clients are excluded from this promotion.
- If eligible, your free guess shall be credited inside 24 hours.
- The free guess shall be legitimate on any soccer alternate marketplace for 7 days.
If your qualifying guess loses, Betfair will refund your stake as a free guess, so you may deal with this as a Money Back if Bet Loses supply.
You can work out your lay stake utilizing the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter ‘£8.00‘ as your ‘Cashback’ determine as that’s the quantity you may anticipate to transform your £10.00 free guess into, ought to your guess lose.
As you may see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake must be £4.47.
Place £10.00 on ‘Liverpool to win’ @ 1.49 = Potential revenue of £4.66
Lay £4.47 on ‘Liverpool’ (Full-time end result) @ 1.49= Potential legal responsibility of £2.19
Let’s have a look at your revenue/loss for the potential outcomes.
So, regardless of the end result, you’ll revenue £2.47 on this Betfair Exchange supply!
If you’re uncertain find out how to convert your £10.00 free guess into £8.00 money (80%), please see my Free Bets Guide for a walkthrough.
Get this supply at Betfair