It’s Tottenham v Arsenal within the Premier League on Sunday and 10Bet are getting in on the motion! Simply choose in and wager £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £10.00 free wager if Harry Kane scores and Tottenham beat Arsenal. Translated into matched betting phrases, this provides us a potential revenue of £7.25 and right here’s how…
- Applies to bets positioned on any sport between 20:00 on Wednesday 2nd December 2020 and 16:30 (kick-off) on Sunday sixth December 2020.
- We should choose in on the promotion web page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £10.00 free wager if Kane scores and Tottenham beat Arsenal.
If you’d like extra details about qualifying bets and the way they work, please see my qualifying bets information.
It’s totally as much as you what you place your qualifying wager on.
We can calculate our lay stakes utilizing my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose not more than £0.75 on our qualifying wager
We’ll obtain a £10.00 free wager if Harry Kane scores and Tottenham beat Arsenal. Free bets will probably be credited 24 hours after the top of the match and will probably be legitimate for 7 days. Free wager stakes is not going to be included with any returns.
Using easy matched betting, we should always be capable of convert our free wager into 80% money, so £8.00. If we have in mind our anticipated qualifying lack of £0.75, this provides us a potential revenue of £7.25 on this 10Bet provide!
Risking £0.75 to make a possible revenue of £7.25 offers us efficient odds of 10.67, which I’m positive you’ll agree, makes it is a worthwhile provide in the long term.
* Harry Kane scored in a 2-0 win for Tottenham, leading to a revenue of £7.25 on this 10Bet provide. *