The Masters 2021 tees off on Thursday and Grosvenor are getting in on the motion! Simply wager £10.00+ wager on any three gamers to win the match and Grosvenor will give us a £1.00 free wager for each birdie our gamers make in Round 1. Translated into matched betting phrases, this offers us a potential revenue of £8.25 and right here’s how…
- Minimum stake of £10.00 (or £10.00 every means).
- Applies to bets positioned on the Masters Tournament 2021 – Finishing Position (WINNER) market.
- Applies to bets positioned between 12:00 on Tuesday sixth April 2021 and the primary tee (round 12:00) on Thursday eighth April 2021.
- We’ll obtain a £1.00 free wager for each birdie our chosen gamers make throughout Round 1 of the match, as much as a most of £15.00.
- Eagles and albatrosses depend as birdies for the needs of the promotion.
If you’d like extra details about qualifying bets and the way they work, please see my qualifying bets information.
It’s fully as much as you which ones gamers you place your qualifying bets on.
We can calculate our lay stakes utilizing my Matched Betting Calculator…
Aim to lose not more than £1.25 on every of our qualifying bets
At the time of writing, the next alternatives and odds can be found…
So, we’ll lose a complete of £3.75 in qualifying for our potential free bets.
We’ll obtain a £1.00 free wager for each birdie or higher Dustin Johnson, Bryson DeChambeau and Justin Thomas make in Round 1 of the match, as much as a most of £15.00. Free bets might be credited on Friday ninth April 2021 and should be used on The Masters golf. Free wager stakes won’t be included in any returns.
If our three gamers make 15 birdies or higher between them, we’ll obtain £15.00 in free bets. Using simple matched betting, we must always be capable to convert our free bets into 80% money, so £12.00.
If we consider our whole qualifying lack of £3.75, this offers us a potential revenue of £8.25 on this Grosvenor provide!