The Boodles May Festival 2022 takes place at Chester this week, and also you don’t wish to miss this STS free wager supply! Place at the least £20.00 price of bets on all three days of the competition, and STS provides you with a £10.00 free wager. Translated into matched betting phrases, this provides you a revenue of £5.00 and right here’s how…
- Place qualifying bets on races at Chester Boodles May Festival every day between Wednesday 4th May 2022 and Friday sixth May 2022.
- The minimal whole stake every day is £20.00 (due to this fact a complete of £60.00).
- Minimum odds of two.00 (evens).
- The most free wager is £10.00.
- Your £10.00 free wager shall be credited earlier than 16:00 on Saturday seventh May 2022.
- The free wager shall be legitimate on any horse racing marketplace for 7 days.
- The free wager stake is not going to be returned with any winnings.
Please see my qualifying bets information when you’d like extra details about them and the way they work.
Betfair and Smarkets are each nice choices for this supply. If you’ve not used one in all them, now is a good time to provide them a attempt.
- 2% fee for all new signups
- 0% fee for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stakes utilizing my Matched Betting Calculator…
Aim to lose not more than £1.00 on every of your 3 qualifying bets
So, you’ll lose roughly £3.00 in qualifying in your £10.00 free wager.
Your £10.00 free wager shall be credited earlier than 16:00 on Saturday seventh May 2022 and legitimate on any horse racing marketplace for 7 days. The free wager stake is not going to be returned with any winnings.
Using simple matched betting, you must convert your free wager into 80% money, so £8.00. Considering your whole anticipated qualifying lack of £3.00, this provides you a £5.00 revenue on this STS supply!
Get this supply at STS