There’s an enormous day of racing at Cheltenham on Saturday and it’s time for an additional Sky Bet a refund provide! If our horse finishes 2nd or third within the 14:50 Cheltenham, Sky Bet will refund our stake as money as much as a most of £10.00. Translated into matched betting phrases, this offers us a potential revenue of £8.37 and right here’s how…
- Applies to our first wager on the 14:50 Cheltenham.
- Applies to bets positioned between 11:00 on Thursday eleventh November 2021 and 14:50 (race-off) on Saturday thirteenth November 2021.
- If fewer than six runners come below starters orders, this provide will revert to ‘Money again as money if 2nd‘.
- If fewer than 5 runners come below starters orders, Sky Bet could withdraw the provide.
- If our horse finishes 2nd or third, Sky Bet will refund our stake as money as much as £10.00.
If you’d like extra details about qualifying bets and the way they work, please see my qualifying bets information.
It’s totally as much as you which of them horse you go for, however it could make sense to pick out a horse with pretty quick odds within the hope of a 2nd or third place end.
At the time of writing, Proschema is out there at again odds of 4.00 (3/1) and lay odds of 4.70.
We can calculate our lay stake utilizing my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you possibly can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake must be £8.55…
Place £10.00 on Proschema @ 4.00 = Potential revenue of £30.00
Lay £8.55 on Proschema @ 4.70 = Potential legal responsibility of £31.63
Let’s take a look at our potential revenue/loss for the doable outcomes…
So, we’ll make a good revenue of £8.37 if Proschema finishes 2nd or third or we’ll lose £1.63 on another consequence. Risking £1.63 to make a possible revenue of £8.37 provides us efficient odds of 6.13, which I’m certain you’ll agree makes this a worthwhile provide in the long term.
If eligible, money refunds will probably be credited inside 72 hours of the race ending.