It’s Day 2 of the Boodles May Festival on Thursday, and also you don’t wish to miss this Sky Bet supply! Place a wager on the 13:30 Chester, and in case your horse finishes 2nd or third, Sky Bet will refund your stake as money, as much as £10.00. Translated into matched betting phrases, this offers you a potential revenue of £8.40 and right here’s how…
- Applies to your first money wager on a horse working within the 13:30 Chester on Thursday fifth May 2022.
- Your qualifying wager should be positioned between 11:00 on Tuesday third May 2022 and 13:30 (race-off) on Thursday fifth May 2022.
- Win singles or win a part of every manner singles solely.
- 6+ runners and Sky Bet pays ‘Money back if 2nd or 3rd’.
- 5 runners and Sky Bet pays ‘Money back if 2nd’.
- 4 or fewer runners and Sky Bet reserve the appropriate to withdraw the supply with out prior discover.
- Maximum money refund of £10.00
- Cash refunds will likely be credited inside 72 hours of race completion.
Please see my qualifying bets information in case you’d like extra details about them and the way they work.
It’s solely as much as you which of them horse you go for, however it will make sense to pick a horse with comparatively quick odds within the hope of a 2nd or third place end.
At the time of writing, Alligator Alley is out there at again odds of 6.50 (11/2) and lay odds of seven.60.
For this supply, Smarkets are the best choice as a consequence of Sky Bet being a part of the identical group as Betfair.
Laying your wager at Betfair would in all probability be advantageous, however in case you don’t wish to threat it, Smarkets is your most secure wager.
- 0% fee for 60 days
You can calculate your lay stake utilizing my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you possibly can see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake ought to be £8.58…
Place £10.00 on Alligator Alley @ 6.50 = Potential revenue of £55.00
Lay £8.58 on Alligator Alley @ 7.60 = Potential legal responsibility of £56.62
Let’s take a look at your potential revenue/loss for the attainable outcomes…
So, you’ll make a good revenue of £8.40 if Alligator Alley finishes 2nd or third. Any different end result and also you’ll lose a most of £1.62. Risking £1.62 to make a possible revenue of £8.40 provides you efficient odds of 6.19, which I’m certain you’ll agree, makes this a worthwhile supply in the long term.
If eligible, your money refund will likely be credited inside 72 hours of completion of the race.
Get this supply at Sky Bet