It’s Day 5 of Royal Ascot 2022 on Saturday, and also you don’t wish to miss this Paddy Power a refund supply! Place a wager of as much as £10.00 on the 14:30 Royal Ascot and get your a refund as a free wager in case your horse finishes 2nd, third or 4th. Translated into matched betting phrases, this provides you a potential revenue of £7.24 and right here’s how…
- Place a wager of as much as £10.00 on the 14:30 Royal Ascot (Saturday 18th June 2022).
- Applies to single bets positioned between 16:00 on Thursday sixteenth June 2022 and 14:30 (race-off) on Saturday 18th June 2022.
- Applies to win singles and the win a part of every manner bets.
- Money again as a free wager as much as £10 in case your horse finishes 2nd, third or 4th.
- 6+ runners required for ‘Money back if 2nd, 3rd or 4th’.
- 5 or fewer runners and Paddy Power can pay ‘Money back if 2nd or 3rd’.
- Maximum free wager refund of £10 per buyer per race.
- Your free wager might be credited inside 2 hours of the top of the race if eligible.
- Your free wager might be legitimate on horse racing for 7 days.
- The free wager stake won’t be returned with any winnings.
Please see my qualifying bets information should you’d like extra details about them and the way they work.
It’s solely as much as you which of them horse you go for, however it will make sense to pick a horse with comparatively brief odds within the hope of a 2nd, third, or 4th place end.
At the time of writing, Alfred Munnings is offered at again odds of 2.00 (evens) and lay odds of 2.14.
You can calculate your lay stakes utilizing my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you may see, the calculator tells you that your lay stake needs to be £9.43…
Place £10.00 on Alfred Munnings @ 2.00 = Potential revenue of £10.00
Lay £9.43 on Alfred Munnings @ 2.14 = Potential legal responsibility of £10.75
Let’s have a look at your potential revenue/loss for the potential outcomes…
As you may see, you’ll make a good revenue of £7.24 if Alfred Munnings finishes 2nd, third or 4th. You’ll lose a most of £0.76 on another final result. Risking £0.76 to make a possible revenue of £7.24 offers you efficient odds of 10.53, which I’m certain you’ll agree, makes this a worthwhile supply in the long term.
If eligible, your free wager might be credited inside 2 hours of the race ending and legitimate on any horse racing marketplace for 7 days.
Please see my free bets information should you’re not sure find out how to convert your £10.00 free wager into £8.00 money (80%).
Get this supply at Paddy Power