It’s the Henry VIII Novices’ Chase at Sandown on Saturday and also you don’t need to miss this Betfair Exchange free wager supply! They’re giving all clients a £5.00 free wager to make use of on the 13:50 at Sandown! Translated into matched betting phrases, this offers us a assured revenue of £3.99 and right here’s how…
- This supply is obtainable to new and present Betfair clients.
- The £5.00 free wager is obtainable to assert on the promotion web page.
- The free wager can be utilized on the 13:50 at Sandown on Saturday fifth December 2020.
- The free wager is legitimate on the ‘win’ market solely.
- To be eligible, clients should have beforehand deposited with a Debit Card, Credit Card or Apple Pay.
Using simple matched betting, we are able to convert our £5.00 free wager into round 75% money, so £3.75. If you’re uncertain how to do that, please see my free bets information for a walkthrough of the way it must be finished.
If you’re paying 2% fee with Betfair’s Basic bundle, you gained’t be eligible for this Exchange supply.
We’ll want to put our wager at one other alternate. Having appeared on the odds accessible, we may place our qualifying wager on Ga Law at again odds of 8.40 and lay odds of 8.60.
We can calculate our lay stake utilizing my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you possibly can see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake must be £4.10.
Aim to transform our free wager into round £3.75 money
Let’s take a look at our potential revenue/loss for the doable outcomes…
So, irrespective of the result, we’ll make a assured revenue of £3.99 on this Betfair Exchange supply!