It’s the Fighting Fifth Hurdle at Newcastle on Saturday and also you don’t need to miss this Betfair Exchange free wager supply! They’re giving all prospects a £5.00 free wager to make use of on the 14:05 at Newcastle! Translated into matched betting phrases, this provides us a assured revenue of £3.75 and right here’s how…
- This supply is accessible to new and current Betfair prospects.
- The £5.00 free wager is accessible to say on the promotion web page.
- The free wager can be utilized on the 14:05 at Newcastle on Saturday twenty eighth November 2020.
- The free wager is legitimate on the ‘win’ market solely.
- To be eligible, prospects should have beforehand deposited with a Debit Card, Credit Card or Apple Pay.
Using easy matched betting, we will convert our £5.00 free wager into round 75% money, so £3.75. If you’re uncertain how to do that, please see my free bets information for a walkthrough of the way it ought to be executed.
If you’re paying 2% fee with Betfair’s Basic package deal, you received’t be eligible for this Exchange supply.
We’ll want to put our wager at one other alternate.
At the time of writing, the lay odds aren’t but out there. I’ll use again odds of seven.40 and lay odds of seven.60 for Silver Streak within the following instance and I’ll replace the underside of the put up with an precise choice after the race.
We can calculate our lay stake utilizing my Matched Betting Calculator…
As you’ll be able to see, the calculator tells us that our lay stake ought to be £4.01.
Aim to transform our free wager into round £3.75 money
Let’s take a look at our potential revenue/loss for the attainable outcomes…
So, regardless of the result, we’d make a assured revenue of £3.92 on this Betfair Exchange supply!