It’s Chelsea v Leicester within the Premier League on Saturday, and PowerBet are getting in on the motion! Place a £30.00+ in-play wager on Chelsea v Leicester and get a £10.00 bonus in case your wager loses. Translated into matched betting phrases, this offers a £3.00 revenue and right here’s how…
- Applies to single in-play bets positioned on any Chelsea v Leicester market.
- Applies to bets positioned between 15:00 (kick-off) and 17:00 on Saturday twenty seventh August 2022.
- £30.00 stake required.
- Minimum odds of two.50 (6/4).
- PowerBet will provide you with a £10.00 sports activities bonus in case your wager loses.
- If eligible, your £10.00 bonus will probably be credited by 16:00 on Sunday twenty eighth August 2022.
- The bonus have to be wagered 3 instances on bets with 2+ alternatives inside 5 days.
- Minimum odds of 1.25 (1/4) for every particular person choice.
- Minimum mixed odds of two.00 (evens).
If your qualifying wager loses, PowerBet will provide you with a £10.00 bonus, which you’ll be able to deal with as a ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ supply.
You’ll want to position your wager at lengthy odds to maximise revenue.
Betfair and Smarkets are each nice choices for this supply. If you’ve not used certainly one of them, now is a good time to offer them a attempt.
- 2% fee for all new signups
- 0% fee for 60 days
You can work out your lay stake utilizing the ‘Money Back if Bet Loses‘ setting on my Matched Betting Calculator. You can enter ‘£7.50‘ as your ‘Cashback’ determine as that is the quantity you may anticipate to transform your £10.00 bonus into, ought to your wager lose.
Aim to lock in a minimum of £3.00 revenue
If eligible, your £10.00 bonus will probably be credited by 16:00 on Sunday twenty eighth August 2022.
Bonuses have to be wagered 3 instances inside 5 days of activation on bets with 2+ alternatives. Each particular person choice should have minimal odds of 1.25 (1/4), and the minimal mixed odds have to be 2.00 (evens). Please see my ‘Laying Multiples‘ information for a walkthrough of methods to lay multiples.
If you’re uncertain methods to convert your £10.00 bonus into £7.50 money (75%), please see my ‘Bonus Rollover‘ information for a walkthrough.
Get this supply at PowerBet