Official dates have been introduced for the 2021 runnings of various well-liked high-stakes poker event sequence, together with the Super High Roller Bowl, the U.S. Poker Open, and the Poker Masters. These returning excessive curler staples, and a number of other new nosebleed occasions, are all set to be part of the inaugural PokerGO Tour, which is predicted to characteristic greater than 150 tournaments all year long, with a rating system and $175,000 in added cash for the eventual factors champion in addition to the second and third-place finishers.
“The PokerGO Tour events will include the world’s most challenging high stakes events in the world, bringing poker front and center in the world of sports in a way that has never been done before,” mentioned Mori Eskandani, President of PokerGO.
The tour’s press launch detailed dates for a number of proprietary PokerGO excessive curler festivals, though full schedules haven’t but been revealed. Among the sequence to be featured this 12 months are:
- The 2021 U.S. Poker Open will run from June 3-14 on the PokerGO Studios in Las Vegas, with 12 occasions.
- The 2021 PokerGO Cup is a brand new sequence that may run from July 1-10. It will characteristic eight occasions, together with a $100,000 buy-in foremost occasion.
- The 2021 PokerGO Heads-Up Championship can be a 32-player, $100,000 buy-in occasion operating on July 12.
- The 2021 Poker Masters will host 12 occasions from Sept. 13-24.
- The 2021 Super High Roller Bowl will kick off on Sept. 26 and have a $300,000 buy-in
In addition to these PokerGO-run occasions, the rankings system may also award factors for greater than 100 further tournaments all through the remainder of 2021 that characteristic buy-ins of $10,000 or increased. Additional details about which higher-stakes occasions held this 12 months will qualify is predicted to be launched quickly.
For details about how the factors system will work, take a look at the official scoring rubric on Poker Central.